Terms of Service
Terms of Service
This Terms of Service ("TOS") governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Realmotocross. By using or accessing Realmotocross, you agree to this TOS.
- Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Realmotocross, and you can control how it is shared through your privacy settings. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Realmotocross ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Realmotocross, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Realmotocross, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Realmotocross safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Realmotocross.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Realmotocross, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Realmotocross.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Realmotocross without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion.
- You will not use Realmotocross to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Realmotocross, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this TOS.
- You consent that any violation of the aforementioned may result in deactivation of your account and fines of a minimum $1,000 per occurance.
- Registration and Account Security
Realmotocross users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Realmotocross, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use Realmotocross if you are under 13.
- You will not use Realmotocross if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Realmotocross that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Realmotocross if we believe that it violates this TOS.
- We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Realmotocross, the Realmotocross Logos) or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Realmotocross.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Realmotocross within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
- You provide all rights necessary to enable users to sync (including through an application) their contact lists with any basic information and contact information that is visible to them on Realmotocross, as well as your name and profile picture.
If you make a payment on Realmotocross or use Realmotocross Credits, you agree to our payment terms.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use Realmotocross's Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Realmotocross.
- You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on Realmotocross.
- You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this TOS if posted on Realmotocross.
- About Advertisements on Realmotocross
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial or sponsored content served by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads on Realmotocross or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal ("Order"):
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads. We do, however, have systems to detect and filter certain suspicious activity.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running. You are responsible for paying for those ads.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public TOSs about your relationship with Realmotocross without written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this TOS.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this TOS, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Pages
If you create or administer a Page on Realmotocross, you agree to our Terms.
- We can change this TOS if we provide you notice by posting the change here.
- For changes we will give you a minimum of three days notice. For all other changes we will give you a minimum of seven days notice.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate TOS, upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this TOS, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Realmotocross to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this TOS shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 8.2, 9.1-9.3, 9.9, 9.10, 9.13, 9.15, 9.18, 10.3, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.9, 11.12, 11.13, and 14-18.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this TOS or Realmotocross exclusively in a state or federal court located in Miami Dade County. The laws of the State of Florida will govern this TOS, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Miami-Dade County, FL for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Realmotocross, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP REALMOTOCROSS UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING REALMOTOCROSS "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT REALMOTOCROSS WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. REALMOTOCROSS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOS OR REALMOTOCROSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS TOS OR REALMOTOCROSS WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, REALMOTOCROSS'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Realmotocross (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
- By "Realmotocross" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Realmotocross.com and any other Realmotocross branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Realmotocross or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post on Realmotocross that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Realmotocross or provide to Realmotocross through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on Realmotocross or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Realmotocross at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data from us.
- If you are a resident of or have your principle place of business in the US or Canada, this TOS is an agreement between you and Realmotocross, Inc.
- This TOS makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Realmotocross, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this TOS is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this TOS, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this TOS must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this TOS to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this TOS are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this TOS shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This TOS does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
You may also want to review the following documents:
for complaints about our privacy policies or practices
to report use by a child under age 13
reporting a deceased user
reporting an impostor
reporting abusive content
reporting a compromised account
requesting deletion of data for non-user
help page with info to help parents talk to children about safe internet use
deleting an account